mii11x

Sounder info?

A few years ago now, an old sponser Huett Marine, held a Lowrance sounder info night at hoxton park from memory in conjunction with Fishraider.

Was a great informative night!

Would there be any sponser willing to do another?

I regularly see posts pop up on my facebook from Lowrence doing tec evenings around Sydney. Maybe like the lowrance facebook page and you will get all those feeds.

Edited by JonD

39 minutes ago, mii11x said:

A few years ago now, an old sponser Huett Marine, held a Lowrance sounder info night at hoxton park from memory in conjunction with Fishraider.

Was a great informative night!

Would there be any sponser willing to do another?

You are talking about the Sounder Evening I arranged back in 2014 for raiders.

It was held at a then sponsor's premises and Huey had some specials on that night. We organised many different evenings and workshops back in the days. 

Fishraider does not have sponsors anymore but these sort of sessions are done around the place. 

Subscribe to their YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/user/lowrance?sub_confirmation=1  for all the videos on basics 

Here is more info on their webpage https://www.lowrance.com/en-au/news--videos/

23 hours ago, JonD said:

I regularly see posts pop up on my facebook from Lowrence doing tec evenings around Sydney. Maybe like the lowrance facebook page and you will get all those feeds.

Can you pm the link for that particular lowrance FB page.  Im sure I have already added lowrance, maybe a different group that you have though

@JonD give us the name of the fb page group you found the info on. 
The link posted is a search and if it is a closed group/page it can’t be reached. 

4 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

@JonD give us the name of the fb page group you found the info on. 
The link posted is a search and if it is a closed group/page it can’t be reached. 

Its simply Lowrance on facebook. After liking their page get popups every now and then on new gear and events etc.