Tomaree mountain

Mutch22

Hey guys going to Fingal bay over the New Years for 5 days, haven’t  fished up there before going to be stick baiting for kings and fingers crossed a cobe morning and arvos, going to go for an explore through Tomaree mountain I know some ledges are live bait ledges? So if so I won’t be getting in the way of anybody live baiting! But my question is are cleats necessary around these ledges? I bring them with me every where I go but just like to know what I’m walking  Into cheers lads

mitch 

Edited by Mutch22
Wrong spelling

I fished tomaree seriously for over 20yrs and caught 1 kingy 10kg there in all that time  and im talking up to 4 days a week for months each year  we used to haunt the place  got heaps of longies cobes macktuna  few small yfin  3 spanish   kings are rare  better off nth headland of boat harbour  or walk out to front of rocky pt if you have 4x4

If you enjoy to walk and cast, the try sunny corner. It’s located between one mile beach and boat harbour. Can be very productive at times on various pelagics. The water however is still not warm enough yet. Only 20.6 degrees last outing! Good luck! 

cheers scratchie!!!

• Like 1