Merry Christmas and HNY to all raiders

mrsswordfisherman

F66B30E5-BD7B-4BB4-B0A7-8567B0953C1A.jpegIt’s time to wish all raiders and families a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. 

I want to say a big thank you to my moderators here for helping keep this forum the best, most reliable and informative forum in Australia. 
Thanks @Scratchie @Rah @dirvin21 @Blood Knot for leading our community - always a fabulous effort and I appreciate you all greatly. A mention to @Blackfish who moderates the Aquarium. 

To all the great members in this community. There are way too many to thank individually. Raiders know who to go to for information and help and these members are who they go to. 

Members ARE fishraider forum for without you all and your reports, comments and pictures there would be no fishraider.

Let’s hope for a great 2020 and that the drought is broken soon. No more fires and some great fishing adventures.

Fondest wishes

Donna (Community Manager)

D5D1EDF4-74DC-4F88-91E3-1CC8E045A244.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

A Massive thanks to the Fishraider crew, you have been doing fantastic things over this last year, a massive thanks to all the contributing members on reports and the info we have all provided within the fishing chat.

Everyone stay safe over the Xmas/NYE break.

Regards,

• Like 2

Well another year is pretty much done and dusted. Not been a good year here in the country but the resilience of Australians never ceases to amaze me. The drought will break and the fires will be an horrific memory (eventually.)

That same resilience is prominent in the members of Fishraider, particularly the management team, who work so hard to provide this amazing forum. You all deserve a huge thank you from the rest of us and we hope that you will all continue putting yourselves out there for the general good. TOP STUFF.

I would like to echo Donna's post by wishing each and every one of you good health and enough of everything else you need to keep fishing. To those who subscribe regularly...keep it up. To those thinking about posting their experiences...make the move. It's not painful and we all benefit from each other on this forum.

Here's to a better 2020.

bn

• Like 4

Have a safe & merry Christmas all raiders.

While the trials of life can be overwhelming at times it great to have fishing as an outlet & being able to share with this community :biggrinthumb:  

Again a shout out today to those who are affected by fires & the people who help protect us all.

Santa was kind to me :1clap:

162750697_jewel2(2).thumb.jpg.79a11c936f6b4f336416a3fde4fadd68.jpg

Tight lines all 😊

• Like 6

Compliments of the season to all Fishraiders and a big THANK YOU to the Swordies and mods for ensuring the forums run smoothly! 🏆 🙏 🎄 Also, a big shout out to Scratchie for publicly hounding me to just bite the bullet and get out fishing, even though circumstances have made it hard for me lately to stray too far from home! When the bulk of Chrissy crowds have gone from the Bay, I will do my best to get out there! 👍🏼

• Like 1