2019 Port Stephens and beyond

Scratchie

G’day raiders, 

What a cracking year it has been for fishing. I’ve fished with some really good mates, family, Instagram fishos and of course many many fellow fish raiders. 
It’s been great to see a lot of them get either a PB or a first time catch but it’s always been done with a few laughs and a memorable journey along the way! 
Tight lines to you all and I wish you all the very best for the New Year, 

cheers scratchie!!! 

E13A5DD9-5E77-4766-97F3-8367D3B68A91.thumb.jpeg.5b780af8f211f9ce749e3b420d2a0356.jpeg

151E4C24-34ED-4F3A-80A5-CBBF90FA33B9.thumb.jpeg.893762793d66ed96e0f8f1cade1ae9ac.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

That's quite  a montage there Scratchie, some great memories & good times.

While hampered by the weather I still enjoyed the PS winter gathering, meeting some top people which is what the forum is all about.

Looking forward to pulling one of those the next gathering & get my picture on the score board 😁

Hopefully 2020 will be kind to us all.

Happy New year FR :thumbup:

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 1

It’s been a great year for you, Jeff, and those you helped along the way! Although I’ve had a somewhat tumultuous year personally, with its ups and downs, I’ve still enjoyed your posts and those of others. Hopefully, I will appear in next year’s montage! 😎😂

Yeh Jeff! congrats on being a fisherman who.....teaches a man to fish 

thanks personally for generosity along with Berleyguts who took me on his boat not knowing me from a bar of soap 

you obviously love sharing and caring and no doubt your family is very blessed to have you 

and yes, I think you might actually know what your doing when it comes to fishing!!

Thanks also for going above and beyond behind the scenes 

cheers mate 

Edited by Aerialangler
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

A legend you are Jeff. Thanks for all your help on fishraider again this year.

Instagram fishos - a new term for us ;)

Cheers Donna

Thanks Donna. I only ever take fishraiders, so if I’m approached from other avenues they must join raider first! 👍

19 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

That's quite  a montage there Scratchie, some great memories & good times.

While hampered by the weather I still enjoyed the PS winter gathering, meeting some top people which is what the forum is all about.

Looking forward to pulling one of those the next gathering & get my picture on the score board 😁

Hopefully 2020 will be kind to us all.

Happy New year FR :thumbup:

Thanks mate! I will organise something again this year and hopefully the weather plays ball. 

19 hours ago, Rebel said:

Super photos. Thanks for all the advice yougive freely to this Forum.

Happy New Year.

Cheers rebel. That’s what fishraider is all about! 

18 hours ago, Berleyguts said:

It’s been a great year for you, Jeff, and those you helped along the way! Although I’ve had a somewhat tumultuous year personally, with its ups and downs, I’ve still enjoyed your posts and those of others. Hopefully, I will appear in next year’s montage! 😎😂

That’s the goal Baz. We’ll get you a good one this year! 

15 hours ago, Aerialangler said:

Yeh Jeff! congrats on being a fisherman who.....teaches a man to fish 

thanks personally for generosity along with Berleyguts who took me on his boat not knowing me from a bar of soap 

you obviously love sharing and caring and no doubt your family is very blessed to have you 

and yes, I think you might actually know what your doing when it comes to fishing!!

Thanks also for going above and beyond behind the scenes 

cheers mate 

No worries at all Kent. I really enjoy sharing knowledge with people that are passionate about fishing as I am. Good luck with that next PB. 

• Like 1

That’s an awesome montage of a baker’s dozen  & a few other Great fish there Jeff , you are definitely an inspiration & good all round bloke to all on the fishraider site & hope to have a fish with you later this year

I wish you & your family scratchie all the very best for the new year 

cheers Dieter 

• Like 2

What a great way to end a fantastic year on the water Jeff. You have reaped some reward for all the great work which you do behind the scenes here on Fishraider. Justly deserved too!

I hope that the great results continue for you in 2020.

Cheers, bn

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 61 crusher said:

That’s an awesome montage of a baker’s dozen  & a few other Great fish there Jeff , you are definitely an inspiration & good all round bloke to all on the fishraider site & hope to have a fish with you later this year

I wish you & your family scratchie all the very best for the new year 

cheers Dieter 

Thanks Dieter. HNY and I hope you can make it up this way for a catch up and a quality fishing session! 

6 hours ago, big Neil said:

What a great way to end a fantastic year on the water Jeff. You have reaped some reward for all the great work which you do behind the scenes here on Fishraider. Justly deserved too!

I hope that the great results continue for you in 2020.

Cheers, bn

Cheers BN. I’d be very happy if I could repeat 2019. I hope this year brings lots of rain for you guys!