So Good To See The Rain!

Berleyguts

It’s so good to see the rain, isn’t it?!😃

Even with the flash flooding, it’s so welcome after such a long dry spell and the horrible bushfires. Near my house, the water is nearly waist high, it's pissing down and wind is increasing to gale force. My wife has done nothing all morning except look through the kitchen window, she just stares. If it gets much worse, I may have to let her in.

😂😂😂

Edited by Berleyguts
  • Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Baz. You have given me a pain in the gut !! I had such a belly laugh my gut is aching. Long time since I have had a good laugh. Not much to laugh about lately.

Frank

3 hours ago, Berleyguts said:

It’s so good to see the rain, isn’t it?!😃

Even with the flash flooding, it’s so welcome after such a long dry spell and the horrible bushfires. Near my house, the water is nearly waist high, it's pissing down and wind is increasing to gale force. My wife has done nothing all morning except look through the kitchen window, she just stares. If it gets much worse, I may have to let her in.

😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, frankS said:

Baz. You have given me a pain in the gut !! I had such a belly laugh my gut is aching. Long time since I have had a good laugh. Not much to laugh about lately.

Frank

Thanks Frank... I was worried it might have been “too soon”!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Took this the other day of the Brogo Dam. The top pic in Dec was just after the Brogo Bass Bash. Brogo is a bass stocked dam, the comp is a catch and release. Just to show you how much rain fell down this way.1607378526_brogodam.thumb.jpg.eeba1512a6881861384c2a51e457857f.jpg

• Like 6

Mid January I wouldnt have gone in there, there were fires everywhere. I think they were using Brogo as a source for the water bombers. What you cant see in that bottom photo is the hills in the background are all burnt all the way back to Bemboka. It will be interesting to see how the fishing goes...lots more water between the fish.

J