Kayakers.... a call to arms

krause

10 hours ago, dynabolt said:

hello @krause! I havent been on this site in a while! Still remember that hairtail fishing session in winter a few years back. Didnt catch anything but enjoyed the serenity of fishing at night.  Would love to catch up with everyone for a fish once the weather warms up. I will be up the coast in the port stephens area the coming weekend, for a short break. Land based fishing for me. I've launched from Clontarf and gone round to Beauty point. Have also swung past grotto point in front of wash away beach. Didn't catch much though. But really enjoy the time on the water.  Angela

Nice to see you again Angela hope all is well.

19 hours ago, dynabolt said:

hello @krause! I havent been on this site in a while! Still remember that hairtail fishing session in winter a few years back. Didnt catch anything but enjoyed the serenity of fishing at night.  Would love to catch up with everyone for a fish once the weather warms up. I will be up the coast in the port stephens area the coming weekend, for a short break. Land based fishing for me. I've launched from Clontarf and gone round to Beauty point. Have also swung past grotto point in front of wash away beach. Didn't catch much though. But really enjoy the time on the water.  Angela

You wouldn't happen to know someone called Richard C, who works for a big name Telco?

Brad