Try Duckmaloi or perhaps fish river towards Oberon, should be plenty of flow in the near streams now and the deeper pools would be holding fish.

Frank

There’s an access Rd to the mouth of farmers creek on Lyell it’s an intersection of the two tributaries with good access to a bit of structure & deep water & you can walk up the creek a fair way, or Thompson’s dam. If you have any luck & go to lake Lyell let us know how you go as I’ve  been thinking of going up to the dam in the boat

Edited by 61 crusher

Tried coxs below and above jenolan caves rd   plenty of water flowing  bit dirty  never seen a rise or a fish  at all   the coxs above lyell looks good but nothing  think drought may have wiped them out before the rain

• Thanks 1

I fished the coxs just below lyell on saturday and struggled apart from one tiny fella. Definitely less action than the previous times id fished there.

Nar mate I wondered up from mckanes falls road for a while and it was super slow. Surprised you had no luck in the cudgegong though. It fished pretty well about a fortnight ago.