Proud parent moments!

Scratchie

Gday raiders, 

Sorry for the non fishing posts of late. I’ve been caught up with my kids and their sporting ventures. They are all extremely talented in different sports but predominantly football and netball. This weekend we spent the weekend at Port Macquarie for State Cup Touch Football in which 247 teams competed in various ages. My 3 youngest all made the rep teams and performed to the best of their abilities. 
Brandon and Charlise both won the State title. Some very proud parenting moments were had this weekend. Hoping to go for a flick in the morning! 😂😂😂

05C04FDA-A975-4852-8B87-BCD1D977B3D7.thumb.jpeg.03168e277cee2c0045f97f0c690efaf2.jpeg

• Like 9

There are some things which you would like to do and then there's things which you need to do. Sharing their proud moments fall into the latter category Jeff. Of course you already knew that...fishing will still be there tomorrow and for many days to come. Good luck when you get out on the water. Cheers, bn

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Welster said:

Congrats to you and the kids Scratchie.   It's so good watching the kids compete and enjoying their sports. 

Thanks. They love their sports. 

8 hours ago, 61 crusher said:

Don’t apologise Jeff family should always come first congratulations to you and the kids👍 Good luck tomorrow, and what great way to finish up the weekend 

Family always first. But I do enjoy me time fishing too! 😄

8 hours ago, big Neil said:

There are some things which you would like to do and then there's things which you need to do. Sharing their proud moments fall into the latter category Jeff. Of course you already knew that...fishing will still be there tomorrow and for many days to come. Good luck when you get out on the water. Cheers, bn

Thanks BN. 

7 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Fantastic @Scratchie

We have enjoyed watching your family grow over the years. They have joined us at all the socials. 
 We are all proud of them Jeff and here are one or two pics from our social files

Wow Donna! My god have they grown up and how much older do I look! 😢

We have really enjoyed the socials over the many years and it’s a shame there isn’t more of them. Teaching kids to be social is a big part of their development. Whether it be through sport, communities functions, schooling etc. My kids really enjoy competing and we always travel as a family, so win win! 
Thanks for the photos. It took me back a few years! 

cheers scratchie!!! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scratchie said:

and performed to the best of their abilities. 

Congrats Jeff, the above is all you can ask for.

Team sports at that age teaches them lots of life skills, team work, social skills plus instills competitiveness, sportsmanship(or sportswomenship😁) & how you can get knocked down at times but what it takes to get back up again & keep going.

Hope they keep at it & enjoy it if that's what they choose to do.

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 2