Latest Gold Members

Thank you Donna and thank you fishraider and all on board. It's the members here that help people like me and the rest of the gold members to do what we do. It's all about helping each other out in any way we can. I am proud to join a group of wonderful people and will continue to do whatever is within my ability to help anyone out that I can.

Frank

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

May I offer my congratulations to all of the new GOLD MEMBERS. Each of you has made substantial contributions to this site over a prolonged period of time. Your unselfish contributions form the basis of what makes this site what it is today. Fishraider has withstood the test of time and will continue to do so in the future, provided we all continue doing what we are already doing.

Cheers, bn

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

With this virus and my age I'll probly never live long enuff to be nominated... so...

Congrats to you all. These awards recognise not your expertise as a fisherperson, but your outstanding services to your fellow members.  Thank you.

Edited by mrsswordfisherman
Small clean up ;)
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone

I have added a very large list of members to our Gold Member group

Thanks to all of these people who have been helpful to others, been longtime members and visit regularly, post and encourage others, assist new members, show people how to find areas on here like articles and informative posts. 

If anybody would like to nominate any member for this badge or the mentor one please pm me. You may nominate yourself. There will be people that I have missed for sure and my apologies. 

@JonD @GordoRetired @jenno64 @Rebel @61 crusher @XD351 @jeffb5.8 @masterfisho7 @bluefin @mii11x @the skipper @Larkin @antonywardle @austwave @leonardgid @jot @The Rev @hookerbruce @noelm @Restyle @xerotao @Centrepin @dunc333 @fredflathead@Pafisho08 @Brendan Monks @THE SWEENEY

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Donna, much appreciated!

Hopefully I can give back as much knowledge as I’ve taken. I really enjoy sharing my fishing experiences with this wonderful fishing community that is Fishraider.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1