Latest Gold Members

thank you very much  Donna, this place means so much to me  , i get a lot of support from all of the members with  good advice that  i would never be able to find anywhere else  , i hope we keep this site going   for many years , stay well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Hi Everyone

I have added a very large list of members to our Gold Member group

Thanks to all of these people who have been helpful to others, been longtime members and visit regularly, post and encourage others, assist new members, show people how to find areas on here like articles and informative posts. 

If anybody would like to nominate any member for this badge or the mentor one please pm me. You may nominate yourself. There will be people that I have missed for sure and my apologies. 

@JonD @GordoRetired @jenno64 @Rebel @61 crusher @XD351 @jeffb5.8 @masterfisho7 @bluefin @mii11x @the skipper @Larkin @antonywardle @austwave @leonardgid @jot @The Rev @hookerbruce @noelm @Restyle @xerotao @Centrepin @dunc333 @fredflathead@Pafisho08 @Brendan Monks @THE SWEENEY

A look through the list of well deserved GOLD MEMBER awardees shows why this site is so successful. The collective knowledge of all the members listed would be greater than any fishing show presentation could supply. The passion which they all show is clearly evident to those of us that follow Fishraider posts, and absorb the friendship and sharing which abounds.

Congratulations to each and every one of you. Keep doing what you're doing, and Fishraider will continue to grow from strength to strength.

Cheers, bn

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I have been watching and reading some excellent posts and help being given from members to newbies.

Here is a list of our new GOLD MEMBERS

A big congrats to all and well deserved. Thanks for your contribution and help to our community. 

@Yellowfin79 @bessell1955 @JustJames @Mike Sydney @FishingFables @whiskey299 @wrxhoon1 @kantong @dmck @papafish

I am quite sure there are others who could be awarded this badge - please message me if you would like to nominate someone 

mrsswordie

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

I have been watching and reading some excellent posts and help being given from members to newbies.

A big congrats to all and well deserved. Thanks for your contribution and help to our community. 

@Yellowfin79 @bessell1955 @JustJames @Mike Sydney @FishingFables @whiskey299 @wrxhoon1 @kantong @dmck @papafish

I am quite sure there are others who could be awarded this badge - please message me if you would like to nominate someone 

mrsswordie

May I offer my congratulations to all the new GOLD MEMBER recipients. I trust that you will all continue to contribute to the site for the betterment of us all. 

The biggest benefit to being on this forum is that there is such a wealth of brilliant members who all share the same passion... fishing. The site continues to go from strength to strength as we all teach and learn from each other.

Of course, this doesn't happen by magic, not even by AI. It happens because we have an amazing group of admin and moderators who work behind the scenes to keep Fishraider at the forefront of fishing forums. I thank them and the members for their efforts and look forward to it continuing.

bn

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 12:59 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

mrsswordie

Thank you I’m back😂

• Like 1