Downloading photos.

Fab1

10 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

I had similar problem a while back  i had filled my alloted amount of loads  pm donna im sure she will fix this for you

Will do.Cheers.

Yes @Fab1 you had used 99% of your attachment allotment

Go into your Settings ..... Content and you will see My Attachments .You can see how many you have and a thumbnail.

I have up'd the allotment amount per post and the storage allotted to GOLD MEMBERS

@DerekDI also increased the message storage number as requested for GOLD MEMBERS.

Always shoot me a pm guys - there is not much I don't know about this board and its "backend" 

Stay safe 

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Yes @Fab1 you had used 99% of your attachment allotment

Go into your Settings ..... Content and you will see My Attachments .You can see how many you have and a thumbnail.

I have up'd the allotment amount per post and the storage allotted to GOLD MEMBERS

@DerekDI also increased the message storage number as requested for GOLD MEMBERS.

Always shoot me a pm guys - there is not much I don't know about this board and its "backend" 

Stay safe 

Thank you Donna.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Stay safe 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....!!!

Luv your work Donna.

Hope the caravanning has been going well.

• Like 1

Well the caravan trip started a few weeks ago.  
We got to Lake Somerset and caught  about 100 redclaw, something we had not done before. Delicious they were too. 
When things started to escalate we turned for home just before borders closed. 
Home safe and staying inside. 
Donna 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Well the caravan trip started a few weeks ago.  
We got to Lake Somerset and caught  about 100 redclaw, something we had not done before. Delicious they were too. 
When things started to escalate we turned for home just before borders closed. 
Home safe and staying inside. 
Donna 

Such a shame.My mate just sold his house and was going to do the round Australia trip.Poor bugger.