STARLO'S MESSAGE TO ALL FISHOS

mrsswordfisherman

1 hour ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

It is not an official government message but has a lot of merit. 

It may not be official but he is just repeating what the government & medical officials have been asking of us all for nearly a couple of weeks now!

Maybe all fisho's including raiders might be more willing to listen to a comrade rather than a suit??

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 1

This is a great video that every fishraider should watch because it’s coming from someone who shares our love & passion of fishing & as  kingie chaser said 

28 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

he is just repeating what he government & medical officials have been asking of us all for nearly a couple of weeks

& Mrs Swordie

1 hour ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

It is not an official government message but has a lot of merit. 

It is a very sensible message. Please watch it.

Starlo has also given some great tips & ideas to keep sane & get us all through this tough period

Stay safe & keep the glass half full

I'm not sure about his reasoning though regarding going to supermarkets is essential and fishing is not. Surely if you catch a few fish then this saves some trips to the supermarket or butchers shop? Plus going out for exercise is one of the approved activities - so how is casting a lure off the shore by yourself any different?

Edited by kingfishbig

8 minutes ago, kingfishbig said:

I'm not sure about his reasoning though regarding going to supermarkets is essential and fishing is not. Surely if you catch a few fish then this saves saves some trips to the supermarket or butchers shop? Plus going out for exercise is one of the approved activities - so how is casting a lure off the shore by yourself any different?

This is not for debate - please take that onto facebook. Just trying to show that the message is important and aligns with the government Public Health Orders.

Just a thought. If you actually know anyone that HAS to go get a fish to have a meal then please take him/her a little box of groceries and put it on the doorstep. 

We can all help and care for each other :) 

• Like 2

Well obviously the guidelines are open to interpretation Starlo offered his, I offered mine and you have offered yours. By the way I did not say fishing was 'essential' and also made the point it does not necessarily contradict the allowance for exercising outdoors.

just imagine 6 months of undersized fish not been taken. That has to bode well for fishing post Convid-19. This might be a way Mother Nature is trying to get the balance better.

Jim

Edited by jot
  • Like 1