Port Hacking boat based fishing spots

Blade

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and new to the area. I live close to the Port Hacking and I have a small tinny (too small and under powered to go out beyond the heads so I must stay within the shelter of the Port Hacking)

I don't have a fish finder so I am hoping some of the more experienced Raiders would share their local knowledge and share some of the fishing spots on the hacking and what species to target at the spot?

Thanks for reading, looking forward to learning from the Raider community.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Blade said:

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and new to the area. I live close to the Port Hacking and I have a small tinny (too small and under powered to go out beyond the heads so I must stay within the shelter of the Port Hacking)

I don't have a fish finder so I am hoping some of the more experienced Raiders would share their local knowledge and share some of the fishing spots on the hacking and what species to target at the spot?

Thanks for reading, looking forward to learning from the Raider community.

Cheers

Hi @Blade welcome to the forum.

Rather than asking for everyone's secret spots how about doing a forum search & looking at some past fishing reports thread & looking in fishing chats about possible locations within port hacking.

There is a lot of information within these pages by just doing a bit of searching & your own background work.

No offence but why are people going to just give up to you what has taken them years of trial & error & learning for themselves!

The other method would be to just get out there & having a crack!

Good luck.

https://www.fishraider.com.au/search/?&q=Port hacking&search_and_or=or

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 1

Fish anywhere in the Port hacking with me and you're guaranteed to come home empty handed.I'm great at feeding the fish my bait though.That I can give you tips on.

In all seriousness the few fish I've caught is in the SWA,LillyPilly,Yowie bay,GRAYS POINT, etc at different times using bait.

I'm just a casual fisherman and certainly no expert.

Good luck mate.

• Like 1