Boat Harbour/Fisherman’s Bay

Rummers

Hey Everybody. 
Finally getting out for another fish and taking the tinny out off of boat harbour/fisherman’s bay.

Cant get out until about 9 due to work. just wondering if everybody thinks it’s still worth heading out for a fish. Mainly chasing some fish around bombies with plastics.

aand is it worth trolling some metals up and down the coast line?

I use to fish with a mate straight out in 80m off boat Barbour in winter on the tank mark and caught nice Jew snapper and nanni gui 3.5 nautical miles from boat ramp fished it in summer hit and miss with the current 

• Like 1

Sorry Rummers, only just seen this post. Probably not worth it at the moment mate (hope you proved me wrong) But there’s no current atm and the snapper go off the bite as soon as the sun comes up! 
Although those 15m reefs off the front of those areas are really productive early morning/late arvo! 
Happy to head out with you when suitable. 

cheers scratchie!!! 

• Thanks 1

Hey guys. Thanks for the advice. Had a go today but not really sure what I was doing so just stuck to trolling some Halco laser pros up and down the headlands. 
Caught a few bonito - this is the smallest of the lot.. 

also got busted off by something substantially bigger but all in all I’ll pass today off as a failed experiment 😂. Didn’t really have a solid plan which never bodes well. But still good to be out on the water. 

CE573D26-BE7F-40CF-922F-76A5648845F6.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, GrayGhost said:

I use to fish with a mate straight out in 80m off boat Barbour in winter on the tank mark and caught nice Jew snapper and nanni gui 3.5 nautical miles from boat ramp fished it in summer hit and miss with the current 

What boat ramp?