Big neil

rickmarlin62

Hi Neil,

It is times like this that I realise how inadequate the language we have to work with is for expressing condolences. A simple sorry for your loss doesn't convey the deep empathy that people have for you in a time like this but I don't know of a better way to put it.

Over the last few years I've heard the concern in your voice when you have talked about your partner's health and the treatment. I was hoping for a good news story down the track so seeing these messages on Fishraider to you about Susan's passing came as a shock.

All the best to you and your family in these difficult times.

Sincerely,

Derek

Edited by DerekD
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You guys are the best. I am humbled by your lovely comments. The funeral went well and we are lucky that the limit was raised from 20 to 50. Rest peacefully my darling, I will always love you. bn

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

On 6/2/2020 at 10:17 PM, big Neil said:

You guys are the best. I am humbled by your lovely comments. The funeral went well and we are lucky that the limit was raised from 20 to 50. Rest peacefully my darling, I will always love you. bn

Neil, my belated condolences to you, the family & close friends.

Im glad to hear you were able to give Susan a fitting send off with all those close to you both around.

Best wishes

Adrian

• Thanks 1