Port Stephens- Save the Date!!! SNAPPER****CANCELLED****

Scratchie

Can somebody tell me what their typical set up consists of and I will ensure that I have a suitable rig. Only a matter of working on the technique once I know it. This is like a bolt from the blue for me ...been a fairly rough time in the past few years. ps I have some big Murray Cod soft plastics which I shall be interested to have an opinion on...reference their suitability for Snapper. I think they will be good.

bn

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Can somebody tell me what their typical set up consists of and I will ensure that I have a suitable rig. Only a matter of working on the technique once I know it. This is like a bolt from the blue for me ...been a fairly rough time in the past few years. ps I have some big Murray Cod soft plastics which I shall be interested to have an opinion on...reference their suitability for Snapper. I think they will be good.

bn

Hi Neil, this is scratchies own article which should give you a good idea what's needed

Hope that helps

• Like 2

Sorry guys (Scratchie and kingie chaser) I'd forgotten about Scratchies article re catching Snapper on soft plastics. Will have another read of it now then start checking whether what I have will be suitable. bn

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pistolpete33 said:

G'day Scratchie,

Would love to come along if there's room.

Cheers

Pete

The oceans a big place Pete! There’s always room for more raiders! 
I’ll add you to the list! 👍

On 6/4/2020 at 8:38 PM, Berleyguts said:

A quick look at the calendar suggests that this might fit into my regular rotation for weekends off.

Im sure there is enough time to give notice & make changes to the rosters Baz 😁

Plenty of time to get the chores done for the missus to :whistling:😜

Looking forward to catching up with everyone & put faces to the names :biggrinthumb:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, the skipper said:

Hey mate I knew it was too good to be true I cannot make that weekend it is my 40th weddding anniversary on the 13th Sept so I am , again, a scratching unless the date changes.

The Sklipper

Mate, it’s actually my wedding anniversary weekend too! And what a present to give her, a weekend away from me! 😆😆😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, the skipper said:

Hey mate I knew it was too good to be true I cannot make that weekend it is my 40th weddding anniversary on the 13th Sept so I am , again, a scratching unless the date changes.

The Sklipper

Just tell the missus your taking her away to PS for your 40th anniversary :whistling:😝

And when she asks you where you were for the last 6 hours on Saturday, just tell her you were searching for the right gift  💍💎👠👜💄📿😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

... Plenty of time to get the chores done for the missus to :whistling:😜 ...

😂 You remember the old dot matrix printer paper? My “to do” list is kinda like that. You think it’s one page but it just keeps on unravelling to more... it’s never-ending! 😂😂 If the missus had her way, she’d have me sell the boat so we could afford to rip up the carpet and put timber flooring down! 😮 Not gonna happen! 😂😂

I‘m sure I’ll make it happen this time. I’d like to put faces to user names, too! 😎

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tobycb said:

Hey Jeff ( @Scratchie ), i would like to join you guys in September.

I think i buggered up adding my name to the list and am not sure how to edit my last post.

Regards, Toby

Sorted Toby! It will be great to have you come up! 

• Like 1