Port Stephens- Save the Date!!! SNAPPER****CANCELLED****

Scratchie

I think your right in cancelling jeff  there are too many variables in the risk factor for all concerned  your at the bay  im central coast but lots of raiders are from sydney which is now rife with hotspots  i personally cant take chances as my missus works in aged care and we have to be careful about where we go and who we contact  i think everyone will agree thst safe is better than sorry at this stage  i hope we all get to meet up and have a fish after all this turmoil settles down   looking forward to seeing you all on the other side

• Like 4

A tough decision but, I think, the right one. I note that Council’s “local residents only” sign is still up at Little Beach ramp anyway! 🤷‍♂️ So many variables at the moment. Mandatory masks for staff at my work started yesterday (Monday) and probably 80% of customers who enter the store have been wearing them. Before, people were far too complacent. Let’s hope we all remain vigilant without being paranoid. Stay safe, everyone.

• Like 3

Big disappointment but the right choice. I thought this would happen as soon as the 2nd wave broke out in Vic. People are just not taking the threat seriously ! I see groups of people in the park opposite me every day in groups more than 10 playing different sports and it's got me beat that in this pandemic why the hell do people still feel the need to go to restaurant's to have a meal ?.

I haven't been out apart from picking up my scripts from the chemist for over 2 months. Sorry I did go and collect my new lathe and dust collector from the warehouse, but I didn't come within 2 meters of the fork lift driver. ( my car needs a service and rego check tomorrow ).

Maybe we can arrange something after this has passed.

Frank

PS @Scratchie Maybe a PM to those on the list in case they don't see this part of the thread.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Scratchie said:

@frankS I hope you are well mate! I’ve tagged all the people interested in this thread, so no need for a pm! That would take me ages! 😩

Will we have a great meet up on the other side I promise! 

cheers scratchie!!! 

11 hours ago, frankS said:

PS @Scratchie Maybe a PM to those on the list in case they don't see this part of the thread.

Thanks @frankS and @Scratchie I have added a clickable link on an announcement in red at top of forum

• Thanks 1

Thanks Donna. Some members may not read the follow up to threads once they have read it once to see what is happening.

I hope we can have another meet up once this tragic event becomes a memory or at least a manageable level.

I have several items that I want to donate for prizes door prizes etc. to make the event more exciting.

Frank

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2