Fishraider Now

Triple G

Hi All,

Introducing myself as Greg from Sydney.

Finally signed up as a member after reading lots great info on here in the past 12 months as a sleeper.

Purchased the boat 18months ago, mainly to get my No12 and No14 boys off their phones and IPads!

Yes there is a life without these devices.

Novice fishermen we are with a PB/best catch so far a 55cm King, perhaps by chance or luck!

Our 1st goal is to catch our first legal King!

I mainly fish out from Botany Bay and occasionally Sydney Harbour.

This long weekend I managed to meet by chance  2 x Fishraider’s at Terrigal’s cleaning table without my boat!

Hopefully more FR to follow.

Cheers Greg.

• Like 1

Welcome to Fishraider Greg. I trust you will be delving into the search facilities for info you may need for your future quests. Lots of very experienced anglers on here with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Of course you're probably aware of that, having been a sleeper for 12 months. I can only encourage you to openly seek what you need to get yourself and 12/14 on the water regularly. Whilst members may be reluctant to give away locations they are usually very helpful in other ways...just ask. Good luck, bn

• Like 1

Thanks All,

Definitely a lot of good info and hours off reading material on here which has already been put into practice!

3 hours ago, antonywardle said:

Good effort going to Terrigal. I really don't like that ramp

Welcome aboard. I head out from Lions Park Woy Woy, so if you want to tag along on a flathead run then let me know

chhers

It was only a lazy weekend away with family and no boating involved.

I am not game to use this ramp and agree with you not liking it!

My parents are retiring in Terrigal so I may take up your offer. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing a few reports soon. 

As for youngsters on social media, I had a young lad join us on the beach Saturday who's mum was keen to get him off the iPhone and into a healthier lifestyle. It was extremeely rewarding to see how much he enjoyed all aspects of the evening from the orange moon rising on the horizon to the filtered moon light peeping through the clouds. The fish both him and my son was also a big bonus and I think Ive now created another addict!!!!

_DSC4027.thumb.jpg.fb14c81d27117c0282e10da57387c725.jpg

_DSC4036.thumb.jpg.213d623fbe60429d14225192912924be.jpg

_DSC4052.thumb.jpg.df7a014f04f0b801c4d248a0644b74cd.jpg

_DSC4057.thumb.jpg.0965e7355d27aadfff3db55bd7d4a1c9.jpg

_DSC4062.thumb.jpg.42f0440b7de45e86d95fd2e78d37e674.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, JonD said:

Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing a few reports soon. 

As for youngsters on social media, I had a young lad join us on the beach Saturday who's mum was keen to get him off the iPhone and into a healthier lifestyle. It was extremeely rewarding to see how much he enjoyed all aspects of the evening from the orange moon rising on the horizon to the filtered moon light peeping through the clouds. The fish both him and my son was also a big bonus and I think Ive now created another addict!!!!

_DSC4027.thumb.jpg.fb14c81d27117c0282e10da57387c725.jpg

_DSC4036.thumb.jpg.213d623fbe60429d14225192912924be.jpg

_DSC4052.thumb.jpg.df7a014f04f0b801c4d248a0644b74cd.jpg

_DSC4057.thumb.jpg.0965e7355d27aadfff3db55bd7d4a1c9.jpg

_DSC4062.thumb.jpg.42f0440b7de45e86d95fd2e78d37e674.jpg

Jeez @JonD with all these great fish pics I see you post I'd love to see something in the 'kitchen' as Im sure all you guys dont release all your captures? 

4 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

Jeez @JonD with all these great fish pics I see you post I'd love to see something in the 'kitchen' as Im sure all you guys dont release all your captures? 

Well done on the recruitment as our youngster need all the help they can get to let go of their devices,

Also looks like you had a lot of action to keep them busy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoingFishing said:

Welcome to FishRaider mate, looking forward to seeing your reports.

PS - i assume #12 and #14 are the ages, and not number in order of birth !!!!!

Correct,

We are not going to need a bigger boat, Two will do fine.

• Haha 1