Blue one please donna!!!

Edited by mrsswordfisherman
on list

5 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Guys there are plenty there 

In red, blue and white around 80 of them

First in best dressed

F7366307-DCF2-45D6-A22F-9E550ED66302.jpeg

As you were saying, can you please save some for those of us going to the PS gathering, I'd like one to as would the others :thumbup:

on list

On 6/18/2020 at 5:55 PM, Berleyguts said:

My ANSA fishing club used to have bright flouro outboard motor covers, so we could spot other members on the club outings. They didn’t cover the whole motor - just wrapped around the side. I’m not sure why they stopped using them - possibly to avoid overheating risk(?) but perhaps because members started getting bigger and bigger boats and motors, or maybe it was cost. Perhaps a pennant to go on the radio aerial might work -  I’ve only got a stubby aerial but I’d proudly display it. I think flouro would be the way to go. Just a thought.

PS. Wouldn’t it be good to have this for the “unofficial” Fishraider Port Stephens Snapper outing in September! 🤔

Scratchie gave us all coloured pennants/flags last year Baz so we could see who was who.

The only problem was I think most of them ended up in Newcastle 🌪️ 🌬️:byebye:

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Guys there are plenty there 

In red, blue and white around 80 of them

First in best dressed

F7366307-DCF2-45D6-A22F-9E550ED66302.jpeg

I'll go a red if not 2... I like being balanced

On list

On 6/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, zmk1962 said:

Love the idea Baz!!! I bumped into @MerryFisher pulling out my boat at Roseville ramp the other day and if I hadn’t asked we’d never had met face to face. I’d back a pennant!!

cheers Zoran 

Are you saying that you were at my local and did not call! ! ! ! Next time let me know when you're coming back in and I'll put the kettle on 🙂

BTW, have you heard of any Yellow Fin being around off Sydney at the moment? A Mate want to go and chase them in a week or so.

Edited by GordoRetired
7update

Hahaha ... sorry Gordo ... I wasn't trying to avoid you ... really I wasn't !!!  

BTW, I've driven through some of the streets there .... you sure I can park a 12m+ rig in your street to share that cuppa??? 

Cheers Z

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

Hahaha ... sorry Gordo ... I wasn't trying to avoid you ... really I wasn't !!!  

BTW, I've driven through some of the streets there .... you sure I can park a 12m+ rig in your street to share that cuppa??? 

Cheers Z

Plenty of room, even a spot just down the street where you can chuck a U'y to head back up the road. 🙂