ID'ing fellow raiders on the water

anthman

CHECKING ON THE STICKER SITUATION GUYS

I have stickers here for these members below. You need to collect from me or send message me regarding postage cost and an address for me to post to.

@saad @61 crusher @Joeyd  @campr @Azza_Fishing @devon007 

@anthman @Berleyguts @GoingFishing @motiondave @tobycb have you collected from @Scratchie or @jeffb5.8 ?

If I have missed anyone let me know. I want to finalise this asap. 

If you don't want stickers you requested just let me know please :) 

Cheers

Donna

9 hours ago, Scratchie said:

I have 11 stickers available in Port Stephens 👍👍👍

I’ll grab 1 (or 2, 1 for each side?) from you, Jeff. When’s the best time to get them? I might need to dust the cobwebs off the boat, first! 😂

Edited by Berleyguts
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2021 at 10:01 AM, mrsswordfisherman said:

CHECKING ON THE STICKER SITUATION GUYS

I have stickers here for these members below. You need to collect from me or send message me regarding postage cost and an address for me to post to.

@saad @61 crusher @Joeyd  @campr @Azza_Fishing @devon007 

@anthman @Berleyguts @GoingFishing @motiondave @tobycb have you collected from @Scratchie or @jeffb5.8 ?

If I have missed anyone let me know. I want to finalise this asap. 

If you don't want stickers you requested just let me know please :) 

Cheers

Donna

Hi doona thanks how much for postage to 2195 

Cheers joe

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, saad said:

Hi Donna,

From where can I pickup my sticker?

Thanks

Saad

On 1/8/2021 at 4:37 PM, Joeyd said:

The stickers are free but the postage is $12 and you will need to send to me otherwise it will become costly for me. They need to be posted in a small packing tube so they don't get folded. The tubes cost around $3 each and the postage is $8.95

You have posted as above or can pick up from us in the Campbelltown area. @Joeyd and @saad please send me a private message re how you want to get them :) 

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 5:39 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

The stickers are free but the postage is $12 and you will need to send to me otherwise it will become costly for me. They need to be posted in a small packing tube so they don't get folded. The tubes cost around $3 each and the postage is $8.95

You have posted as above or can pick up from us in the Campbelltown area. @Joeyd and @saad please send me a private message re how you want to get them :) 

Still have stickers to send to anyone that want to buy still. Send me a personal message to arrange. 

On 4/27/2021 at 4:18 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Still have stickers to send to anyone that want to buy still. Send me a personal message to arrange. 

I’m still waiting for Scratchie to come fishing with me so I can get mine! 😂😂

1 hour ago, GoingFishing said:

i think @Scratchie is still waiting for you to finish your chores first !😜

Lol. Those chores never finish... it’s like painting the Harbour Bridge! 😂

I actually got out last week. Not really feeling the love though... barely turned a scale. 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Scratchie said:

I’ll let @Berleyguts explain 🤣🤣🤣

@Poels7zWell, OK, then... 😂 There was a period where, for a long time, I was finding it hard to get out fishing for various reasons. If it wasn’t some type of family drama, health issue or other commitment, there’d be a never ending list of chores to do before my trouble and strife would be happy with me going fishing. I occasionally (OK maybe on too many occasions) lamented this fact when congratulating Scratchie on his fishing reports. So, it became a running joke... although I have promised to try to refrain from mentioning the C word ever again! Consequently, I haven’t been commenting as much as I used to, to try and avoid breaching my promise. I also haven’t been posting much because I haven’t been fishing much lately... I think I’ve been 3 times since COVID started. My heart just hasn’t been in it lately... either because of the C word at home and our investment property, family commitments in the Bay and back in Sydney, or my own health reasons (4 periods of iso while awaiting COVID swab results, a bad back, or bad elbow tendinitis for the past 8 months, which has made it hard to do anything). So there you have it, all laid on the table! 🤷‍♂️😂 Things are starting to look up, though... I finally got to see a surgeon, I’ve had a MRI and in a couple of weeks I’m going into hospital for PRP injections, which hopefully will help my body repair itself so I can straighten my arm again. 👍🏼 I even bought myself a new outfit today - a Sabiki rod and a Shimano Charter Special to go with it. I spent half an hour untangling my Sabiki rig from the other 6 outfits in my boat last week, so hopefully this new rig will eliminate that risk! 😂 For the musos out there, if my elbow can’t be fixed, the angle my left arm sits at is still OK for playing guitar but I find it a painful stretch to tune the top strings on my Fender Telecaster so I may have to buy a Gibson! 🎸😂😂

But, I still want to fish and I’d love a Fishraider sticker!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 4:02 PM, anthman said:

I was thinking wouldnt it ve great if we had a special fishraider sticker on the side of the boat and that way you can spot a member straight away, what do you reckon?

Though, I can already spot @DerekD's hobie from a mile away!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks anthman. I will start a list here of those that want a sticker

@anthman RED given to jeffb5.8

@Berleyguts given to jeffb5.8 - pick up from Scratchie Baz

@GoingFishing

@big Neil Red

@jeffb5.8 BLUE given

@motiondave RED given to jeffb5.8

@61 crusher blue

@Scratchie a selection of red, blue and white given to jeffb5.8 (for you, Baz, tobycb)

@Joeyd blue

@kingie chaser blue and red

@tobycb BLUE given to jeffb5.8 pick up from Scratchie

@Busy-livin red

@dirvin21blue

@saadred

@Azza_Fishing red

@pegz blue

@devon007 blue

Blue