Windy and sloppy, butKings still to be found

Pickles

It’s always good to be out on the water, but today was a shocker outside. Went to Longie and got smacked twice on the down rigger, but wind and swell made it unpleasant, so back in the harbour and, as always, it never fails to deliver. Mick here with his first ever Kingie and a nice legal one at that.

7A79CA09-8505-4ED4-A50A-8E56CFA725E7.jpeg

C86555E9-BB36-4B2D-8B2E-A4667A9936DC.jpeg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Fun2fish said:

Hi mate looks like your fishing middle harbour I'm thinking of going to Balmoral for live bait and then to wedding cakes or do you think somewhere else is a better option for kings cheers

Have more spots in mind, if the first weeding cake does not work try some where else and then move again. Having a sounder helps. 

On 6/25/2020 at 11:07 AM, Fun2fish said:

Hi mate looks like your fishing middle harbour I'm thinking of going to Balmoral for live bait and then to wedding cakes or do you think somewhere else is a better option for kings cheers

Kings are where you find them, no reason why they wouldn’t be around the wedding cakes, you’ve just got to keep trying different spots - I would normally try 8-10 spots to find them. Don’t just stay in one spot, keep moving till you find them.

• Like 2