Artificial reef

Fun2fish

Best advice for fishing the artificial; don't fish "hard" on the artificial. It attracts bait, which hangs in the general area, not specifically on the artificial reef structure.

A couple of years ago during an inshore run of small black marlin, there were fish hooked close to it.

Watched a guy soaking a slimey on lightish bottom gear down deep near it bend his rod, and a solid black erupted from the water! Fight didn't last long thought, but it was fun to watch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fun2fish said:

Ok tried to change the time zones about 6 options but none for Sydney looks like I can't put waypoints in only find my own. Anyone have any suggestions .make sure if you buy overseas electronics it will work here 

If you scroll though it is there actually times zones in numeric numbers without names??

If so try +10 hours, thats the sydney time zone.

I dont have much experience with Navionics but if you have it then i would try to load it.

The main issue might be that if its protected it might ask for the product key??

Maybe not, just depends on the software licence agrrement.

Edited by kingie chaser

No I havnt  got navionics tried to change  again no luck .I've got an old handheld GPS will just have to take that with me when I reach waypoints I can add the Mark to sounder bit of a pain but will only have to do each one and can then navigate  by name