Blackfish snagged on lure (done)

Kyle_9173

Nice size blackie, it does happen on occasion ive caught a couple on blades and one a few years back on a metal slice spinning for frigates at the Haven at Terrigal-in the mouth -go figure.

2 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

Nice, could be a record on SP @mrsswordfisherman??

Just slots in to third place I think. Record is 47cm. Second place is 43cm (which I just equalled on fly the other week). The 3rd place was 41cm.

Beautiful catch on SP. Think I've only ever had one on soft plastic (and one on a vibe) so I suspect it would have been a bit of a surprise.

Edited by DerekD

17 hours ago, DerekD said:

Just slots in to third place I think. Record is 47cm. Second place is 43cm (which I just equalled on fly the other week). The 3rd place was 41cm.

Beautiful catch on SP. Think I've only ever had one on soft plastic (and one on a vibe) so I suspect it would have been a bit of a surprise.

Was a big surprise thought I had a great flathead to start 

16 hours ago, kumar said:

Well done Kylie. Was a pleasure to snap the photo 😂. Let me where you go next I wanna tag along - teach a newbie! 

Hahaha cheers for the photo mate, amazing quality id be keen to take you for a lure session 

17 hours ago, DerekD said:

So I have third place on the blackfish on sp?

24 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

@Kyle_9173 I will accept this if you submit it into the Records section

In future please look at the rules and guidelines for submission of fish. Take a pic of the fish on a measuring mat. If you or any raider is claiming a record badge this is usually a must.

mrsswordie

Thank you very much, have only been using the forum for a short while now will record any potential fish 

• Like 1