Jewfish

Chuck1608

Hey Guys 

First time using this, so hope it works out alright.

Just wondering if there was anyone willing to share a bit of knowledge on whether you can actually catch Jewfish at Jewfish point, Central Coast,(In between of Hargreaves Beach and budgewoi beach).

Cheers 

Hey Chuck, 

Use the search engine on the site and try to find specific information you are looking for. 

As for the fish names, it represents the contribution you make to the site over time and changes with your post count. 

Regards scratchie mod team 

43 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

When you make the actual effort & catch one can you let the rest of us know please 😜

In other words, just get out there & have a go dude!

You cant catch a fish by typing on your computer!!

Mean time have a look at this thread, it could give you some tips, it not on location at least with technique.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Mate wish you luck on the jewies, if u put in the work with the bait gathering and knot tying etc u will end up with a jewie it may take 1 hour or months but just know that if you have the good baits out it WILL happen😁

I've heard them being caught there I use to fish there a lot before I got a boat. But use to a catch a lot of trash fish too.

I'd go to one of the other beaches around but the most important thing is to find a good gutter. Without a gutter you are basically wasting your time.

I'm not very good off the beach but one of my mates is a bit of a gun and catches plenty of jewies around that area.

Cheers