Ice Breaker

Fishing crew required

Fishing crew needed got a 21 foot game boat generally out of Sydney but do travel to the fish.

Hi mate if your looking for crew out of Sydney feel free to give me a message or call 0405087843 I have my own gear and can usually get a few more crew Cheers Jimmy  

Hey Ice Breaker, msg me anytime on 0439 880 341. I have game fished the last 4 years and have all the gear, I don't mind travelling and I'd pay my way for fuel of course. 🤙

Cheers, Brendo

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 10:14 PM, Ice Breaker said:

Fishing crew needed got a 21 foot game boat generally out of Sydney but do travel to the fish.

The Unicorn exists.....

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Hi Icebreaker,

I am generally keen to join your fishing crew. Preferably weekends, however can do weekdays if told in advance to take leave from work.

I am experienced in boat fishing, can help offload boat from trailer or load the trailer. Clean boat after use
Willing to chip in all expenses even if i am using lures/jig instead of bait.

Geared and ready!

Contact me on 0431156670 or chat with me through Private Message, Happy to have a chat.

Hey ice breaker mate I’m out of work thanks to COVID available any time, got most of the gear been fishing off shore 20 years, keen to come out any time to have some fun. Cheers