Breams are back

papafish

Went for a quick session after I drop the kids off to school. 1.5hr before and after high tide. 

Fished unweight. Drifted with school prawns. 

2 big bream which went 40+ and 1 that cut me off the rock edge while I was took a phone call🤣

Great day to be out. 

Screenshot_20200725_132757_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20200725_132752_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 11

A great result Papafish and some quality fish too. If you're keen to meet other Raiders you're living in the right place. PM some who have similar interests and arrange a meet. It's not difficult to do and it's a benefit that this site allows us to achieve quite easily. Go for it mate. bn

On 7/26/2020 at 5:01 AM, big Neil said:

A great result Papafish and some quality fish too. If you're keen to meet other Raiders you're living in the right place. PM some who have similar interests and arrange a meet. It's not difficult to do and it's a benefit that this site allows us to achieve quite easily. Go for it mate. bn

OH I have made a good friend with steppo the legend, nice bloke, but I think his kinda retire from here😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 5:01 AM, big Neil said:

Big neil! Im an open book nothing to hide. If anyone ask Im sure to give all the advice I could. Even take them out land base. I dont have a boat. But I burley hard each time I fish. 1.5 hr between high tide or low tide. 

2 loft of woolworths bread. 1 packet of bread crumb and 500gm of big John prawn mix powder! 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:47 PM, papafish said:

Big neil! Im an open book nothing to hide. If anyone ask Im sure to give all the advice I could. Even take them out land base. I dont have a boat. But I burley hard each time I fish. 1.5 hr between high tide or low tide. 

2 loft of woolworths bread. 1 packet of bread crumb and 500gm of big John prawn mix powder! 

Thank you for sharing your research papafish. I would hope that you will get plenty of Fishraiders who would like to join you. If you ever find yourself heading to the Riverina in the Summer months, contact me and I'll share a few Murrau Cod secrets with you. Good luck. bn

On 8/12/2020 at 4:50 AM, big Neil said:

Thank you for sharing your research papafish. I would hope that you will get plenty of Fishraiders who would like to join you. If you ever find yourself heading to the Riverina in the Summer months, contact me and I'll share a few Murrau Cod secrets with you. Good luck. bn

Your the man! Thanks for the invite in advance😁