Fishraider Boat stickers

To all Fishraiders hope you are all safe and well.

I would like to make the offer to provide Fishraider boat stickers to all our members.

My business is involved in the outdoor media print industry and my customer base consists of large and small format printing companies.

If there is a current design that I can get a hold of that would be great if not my daughter is graphic designer and I am sure I can get her to design a new one if you would like.

I think it would be great to be able to identify a fellow Fishraider member at a boat ramp or on the water and this would be an easy way to do it.

I am happy to fully sponsor the cost of the stickers.

I do not know who to contact in this forum to ask if this would be ok to do so if someone could contact me I would appreciate it.

Cheers

Paul Elliott

"the Skipper"

• Like 3

What a fantastic gesture and offer .

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of the current stickers here and IF you are at Guildford where your details show I am not far from you and could drop a couple off to you for examples.

Just need to get the OK from Donna, OR have a new design done?.

Frank

Thanks @the skipper I am the Community Manager and point of contact.

Please be assured that Deckee is aware of my request for merchandising for fishraider and are keen for us to get fr specific merch. The company is undergoing rebranding that will be global. I completely understand that we need to have merchandise again like we did many years ago. Paul, I will be having another chat with the crew about where they are at with this. I will show your very generous and wonderful offer. 

I have lots of our old boat stickers left and had offered these for free to the people attending the Port Stephens meetup. Sadly this is now cancelled. 

An fr member is coming this morning to collect some of these. He will be dropping some to Scratchie and if anyone up there wishes to grab one then he will have a few. 

I will ensure the people on the list in the post below get stickers. If anyone else want to get old stickers please msg me directlywith colour required (blue, red, white)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, frankS said:

What a fantastic gesture and offer .

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of the current stickers here and IF you are at Guildford where your details show I am not far from you and could drop a couple off to you for examples.

Just need to get the OK from Donna, OR have a new design done?.

Frank

Thanks Frank see post above :) and if you have some to give out then go ahead please

2 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Thanks Frank see post above :) and if you have some to give out then go ahead please

Donna. I only have 2 stickers here that supposed to be on my boat but I haven't painted the boat yet so I was offering these for a sample to @the skipper so he could go ahead and start making them.

I would myself need replacements.

Frank

36 minutes ago, frankS said:

Donna. I only have 2 stickers here that supposed to be on my boat but I haven't painted the boat yet so I was offering these for a sample to @the skipper so he could go ahead and start making them.

I would myself need replacements.

Frank

Very kind but new ones need to be authorised by me and Deckee

Please keep yours Frank