Vaige report

JonD

My little girl is up at Woy Woy for a month doing her MD ( next step up from her coxswain ). As you can imagine she didn't leave home without fishing gear, even her kayak!!!! and today was her first day off. She contacted a charter operator up around there who kindly gave her some tips on locations to take her yak. Well to say she had a great day was an understatement, she was tottaly beaming on this evenings phone call. With lots of catch and release yellowfin bream, black bream, estuary perch and even some good sized bass all from one session. She even got smoked on a few fish which is always a good reason to head back again. 

To get all those down here she would have to head to several locations over a few days. She can't send me any photos as she needs to save her phone data for her study. Her plan is to take a week fishing up the coast at the end of her course and catch up with some fishing buddies between Sydney and Coffs.

• Like 13

Good on her for getting out n catching fish mate, fishing at this current time is our only escape from reality😏

Also I dont know for sure but i didnt think there were black bream on the central coast maybe they r darker yellowfin?

• Like 1