Any members around Wauchope or Port mac

TK01

Hi all

I’m moving to Wauchope at the end of next month. Keen fisho, don’t know anybody up there and just thought I’d shout out here to see if we have any Raiders in the area.

Cheers

Tim

22 hours ago, TK01 said:

Hi all

I’m moving to Wauchope at the end of next month. Keen fisho, don’t know anybody up there and just thought I’d shout out here to see if we have any Raiders in the area.

Cheers

Tim

hey mate, I live at Eungai and my better half lives at Port Macqarie

I'm always looking for fishing buddies

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dirvin21 said:

hey mate, I live at Eungai and my better half lives at Port Macqarie

I'm always looking for fishing buddies

That’s great, I’ll be in touch at some stage. Can’t wait to start exploring the area!

• Like 2

Good luck on the move TK, hope you get the boat close to finished before then as it will obviously be easier to move & not lose bits.

The fishing up there sounds pretty good.

I know its a bit further up but still remember @Scratchie's report about Wooli  from last year.

I could easily drive the boat a few hours each way if I knew I had a good chance of getting into some great action like that.

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 1

Thanks, yes I remember Scratchie's report very well.  Epic!

I hope to have the boat well and truly finished by then.  Give me a month and I should be good to go.

Apart from the local spots I'll have Crowdy Head an hour to the south, and South West Rocks an hour to the north, and countless rivers and creeks to explore.  All close enough for a day trip.  I also love my freshwater fishing so there's going to be a lot of exploring to do.

Edited by TK01
  • Like 3