Sign in to follow this  
kingie chaser

For the Gopro lovers

Posted (edited)

The whole channel has some amazing things to watch on it.

I really have to get myself one of these!

Enjoy :biggrinthumb:

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 2

They are a lot of fun and capture absolutely fantastic footage. BUT get ready to update your home IT setup and burn lots of your time - they use up heaps of storage and you’ll find yourself going thru hours of video (unable to delete any coz you might want it one day 😬). Typical day fishing Clips = 22gb storage. Typical skiing trip 150-200gb of footage.  That’s hours of video to go through and heaps to backup and store. It becomes a world onto itself. But lots Of fun. 
cheers Zoran 

ps - maybe I just have to get more disciplined with what I keep 🤔

13 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

They are a lot of fun and capture absolutely fantastic footage. BUT get ready to update your home IT setup and burn lots of your time - they use up heaps of storage and you’ll find yourself going thru hours of video (unable to delete any coz you might want it one day 😬). Typical day fishing Clips = 22gb storage. Typical skiing trip 150-200gb of footage.  That’s hours of video to go through and heaps to backup and store. It becomes a world onto itself. But lots Of fun. 
cheers Zoran 

ps - maybe I just have to get more disciplined with what I keep 🤔

Hi Zoran, I guess thats what external storage is for!

I currently have 3TB of external storage plus its even cheap these days so you dont need to hold large files of data on your PC.

I have been into photography since I was 10 & nearly even went into 35mm developing but glad I didnt as it wasnt to long before digital started to emerge & got into that from the onset.

Like anything hobbies take time but when you dont have a wife or kids your hoobies become the centre of your existance really & while I have dropped a couple off the gap needs to be filled by something :biggrinthumb:

• Like 1