Perpendicular point, Camden haven

Kyle_9173

Hi all heading up north late January in Laurieton I would like to hit perpendicular point with lures the local tackle shops say bonito, tailor, salmon and potential Longtail tuna. Looking for advice tips and trails to follow into there I plan on fishing the most northern point I will only use lures for Pelagics any advice is helpful and if you are local and would like to tag along feel free to do so 

1671C957-FD62-4820-A458-CEA23CE5C41E.jpeg

On 8/18/2020 at 11:04 PM, dirvin21 said:

January is probably not the best time for pelagics, tailor and salmon are more of a winter target and tuna and bonnies might be a viable target depends on the year but probably a bit early

Just thought because it’s mid north coast they would be on, I spoke to a tackle shop owner there he says bonito should be on there with a very slim chance of long tail. Obviously I’m happy to catch anything. Sydney is currently fired up with sambos at the moment

2 minutes ago, Kyle_9173 said:

Just thought because it’s mid north coast they would be on, I spoke to a tackle shop owner there he says bonito should be on there with a very slim chance of long tail. Obviously I’m happy to catch anything. Sydney is currently fired up with sambos at the moment

I stand corrected didn't realise the bonnies appear so early, the mouth of the river on run in tide would also be worth a go

19 hours ago, dirvin21 said:

I stand corrected didn't realise the bonnies appear so early, the mouth of the river on run in tide would also be worth a go

Definitely will be working the break wall a few mornings slide baiting live mullet down for mulloway, have to slide bait to anchor it in place as the current rips through there, will be throwing some other lures around while waiting 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...