Need Help on Lowrange Ti7

Halibut man

Not much support from Lowrange.  Have problem with Chart setting, a thick blue line appear on my trail each time I go out fishing. Not just a simple thin line for trail but a much thicker blue line (like a thick marker  in dark blue)follows the 'triangle' icon of the boat.

Anyone has the same problem?

Advise ,Please share. Thanks

Could be a couple of things. One month got be that your track line is set to temperature graph line or it might be layering sidescan onto the chart page. If you set your tracks as black in colour and still have a blue line showing, then it's highly likely it's one of the two mentioned above, which can easily be turned off. Ive never had a track line represent as a thick line, don't think these can be adjusted.

My guess as to why they are not responding to you with your request is. IF you have addressed your questions with the same spelling as you addressed your title here , they probably think you are having a go at them and therefor a waste of time in responding.

It's LOWRANCE not LOW RANGE.

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JohnD and Plumb.

Thanks for the reply, will try to do as suggested and report back.

Kingie Chaser, thanks for the manual link. Fiddle with some setting but still can get rid of the thick blue line. Last week I adjust the tracking line to other color but to no avail. 

Will try as suggested by JohnD and Plumb. Hope it works.

Much appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Halibut man said:

Hi JohnD and Plumb.

Thanks for the reply, will try to do as suggested and report back.

Kingie Chaser, thanks for the manual link. Fiddle with some setting but still can get rid of the thick blue line. Last week I adjust the tracking line to other color but to no avail. 

Will try as suggested by JohnD and Plumb. Hope it works.

Much appreciated.

Personally I find these thing easier to deal with & work out when they are in my hands as even manuals can be confusing.

If you need a hand I would be happy to try & help out in person.

Northern beaches isn't to far from me & it might also give me a reason to drop in & see my nephew.

• 2 weeks later...