Windamere October

dirvin21

Very interested in a trip to Windamere last time I intended to go there the water levels was at 4 percent so cancelled the trip. Current water level is 29 percent which is plenty of water to make fishing viable .

I will let you know a little closer to the date, but at this point put me down to a starter, I can bring my own boat.

Frank

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, frankS said:

A short note on the camping site.

" Our designated camping areas will be closed for overnight camping but available for visitors to enjoy during the day."

So it looks like no overnight camping.

Frank

Is that on waternsw, I think they haven't updated it for awhile, On the cudgegong waters site it says you just have to book in prior 

You need to make sure you are not from a "hotspot" area

We were going there a few weeks ago and they would not allow us a booking at the caravan park. 

I enquired about just a day entry but they told us they would not give access. Gates are being monitored. It is not like old times where you just throw a donation in a box. 

is puMD9N1i40Q.pngsharing a COVID-19 update.
Yes we are open for camping, powered sites, cabins and day trips.
Limit on booking numbers and not accepting any bookings from people coming from hot post areas to check if you live in a hot post area or have visited a hot spot area go to https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/stats-local.aspx.
Bookings are required to minimize time spent in office, we can even do contact-less check in. For more information contact us on 02 6358 8462.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

You need to make sure you are not from a "hotspot" area

We were going there a few weeks ago and they would not allow us a booking at the caravan park. 

I enquired about just a day entry but they told us they would not give access. Gates are being monitored. It is not like old times where you just throw a donation in a box. 

is puMD9N1i40Q.pngsharing a COVID-19 update.

Yes we are open for camping, powered sites, cabins and day trips.
Limit on booking numbers and not accepting any bookings from people coming from hot post areas to check if you live in a hot post area or have visited a hot spot area go to https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/stats-local.aspx.
Bookings are required to minimize time spent in office, we can even do contact-less check in. For more information contact us on 02 6358 8462.

Was the definition of a hot spot ever defined by federal or nsw state gov??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...