Fishing guides Eurobodalla area

There was a guy who operated around Tuross/Batemans Bay/Narooma etc. His name is Stuart Hindson, but not sure if he's still in business and whether he does beach fishing either. Some mates of mine have been on his estuary boat some years back and said he was good. As you suggested, I'm sure JonD would know. 

Sorry, its only a stab in the dark.

• Thanks 1

How far down there Donna, more Southern end or Northern end.

I know a fellow at Bermagui who may be able to help, but that's a bit south of  Eurobodala.

Hi Donna.

Are you looking for a commercial operator to take someone beach fishing in the Eurobodalla?  I don't believe there is anyone offering this sevice in the area.  Cheers Dave 

Sorry for the delay, phone reception is poor in my area and don't always get on the computer every evening.

Those who did run businesses pretty much packed it in when the marine parks were first introduced. I believe permits in excess of $10000 appeared overnight.

Stewy packed in his river charters and now works in a tackle store in Merimbula.

I don't mind pointing people in the right direction but if its for this weekend, the weather is looking poor this weekend. 

14 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Thanks all.

The people will be there at Potato Point 6- 8 Nov. 

What a shame there are no guides around. 
If anyone has any other ideas please pm me. 

Donna

Are they staying at the camp ground or a house and do they have any fishing experience at all ?