Murray Cod fishing anyone?

big Neil

The Murray Cod season is about to reopen on December 1st. This year appears to be an improvement on previous years as there is presently water in the Murrumbidgee River. There are no guarantees that we will have good flows though, but it is looking promising.

If any of you city slickers feel the urge to take a 6 or 7 hour drive during the warmer months (Dec to March), in the hope of catching one, let me know. You can try bait and lure fishing, I can also show you how to catch the bait.

The offer is there, so it's up to you. (SUBJECT TO ANY COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS)

Cheers.bn

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, bessell1955 said:

Mate, I would love to come down and take up your offer, but I am involved in moving to a new school.  You are such a good person to make such an offer.  It speaks volumes of you generosity. 

Good luck with the move to your new school, I hope it proves to be beneficial to your new students and yourself. The offer is there if you find the time and inclination. Cheers, bn

Neil. As you know I am usually booked into Burrinjuck for 1st of December, however this year I haven't made any plans to do so , first time for many years. Marty has given up on fishing and other mates have drifted apart Or died. Have to attend one of my best mates funeral this coming Thursday, 45 years mates and he was just 59 years old. 

So yes I will take you up on your kind offer and venture down your way sometime ( maybe before Christmas ) I will get in touch via PM or email.

Frank

11 hours ago, frankS said:

Neil. As you know I am usually booked into Burrinjuck for 1st of December, however this year I haven't made any plans to do so , first time for many years. Marty has given up on fishing and other mates have drifted apart Or died. Have to attend one of my best mates funeral this coming Thursday, 45 years mates and he was just 59 years old. 

So yes I will take you up on your kind offer and venture down your way sometime ( maybe before Christmas ) I will get in touch via PM or email.

Frank

Very sorry to hear of your good mates passing Frank. 59 is far too early. Give him a good send off mate.

Let me know when you have time to visit Frank. You won't need to fork out for accommodation, plenty of room here...

Nothing too taxing, time for relaxing.

Cheers, Neil

• 2 weeks later...