Bait Record - category SP (nice try)

zmk1962

Hey Donna,

I'd like to submit the attached awesome catch in the Bait Fishing Record - SP category ...

This one was caught in Sydney, at the popular 3 letter place, located mid chop, just around the bargain bin reef, on a plastic card shaped jig. It put up quite a fight but I got it to the register side for an accurate weigh in. Not sure if I will now use it whole or take fillets off each side for bait.  

Cant's share any more details about this record catch as I don't want  @Yowie to beat me  .... literally !  🙄

IMG_5204.thumb.jpg.81c7641e434450a8a8b90f94119df257.jpg

Cheers Zoran 

PS - thought @Fab1 @GoingFishing and @Scratchie might be interested in this awesome SP catch  ... whiskas watch out !

Edited by zmk1962
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

Hey Donna,

I'd like to submit the attached awesome catch in the Bait Fishing Record - SP category ...

This one was caught in Sydney, at the popular 3 letter place, located mid chop, just around the bargain bin reef, on a plastic card shaped jig. It put up quite a fight but I got it to the register side for an accurate weigh in. Not sure if I will now use it whole or take fillets off each side for bait.  

Cant's share any more details about this record catch as I don't want  @Yowie to beat me  .... literally !  🙄

IMG_5204.thumb.jpg.81c7641e434450a8a8b90f94119df257.jpg

Cheers Zoran 

PS - thought @Fab1 @GoingFishing and @Scratchie might be interested in this awesome SP catch  ... whiskas watch out !

What a fantastic catch mate! Yowie will be annoyed as he has a bung knee and has told me he's itching to try the soft plastic I have him.I reckon Yowie will land a bigger one on my soft plastic.👍

• Like 1

Zoran,

as far as I am concerned, you can jam your plastic bonito up your a*^#. 

Fab,

come near me and I will bitch- slap you with a real bonito.

Dave.

🤣😂:074:

Donna,

I would like to submit Zoran as the no. 1 bullshitter-of-the-year award. And I had a re-think, Fab can be equal no. 1 as well.  👹

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Zoran,

as far as I am concerned, you can jam your plastic bonito up your a*^#. 

Fab,

come near me and I will bitch- slap you with a real bonito.

Dave.

🤣😂:074:

Donna,

I would like to submit Zoran as the no. 1 bullshitter-of-the-year award. And I had a re-think, Fab can be equal no. 1 as well.  👹

Well I reckon I have a legit claim for a Bait record - caught fair and square .... not sure Donna would want to go creating other suggested unnecessary awards, but then again I am so flattered you have nominated me 🤣 ... oh and Fab ..

Cheers Zoran

PS - hope the knee is better  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zmk1962 said:

Well I reckon I have a legit claim for a Bait record - caught fair and square .... not sure Donna would want to go creating other suggested unnecessary awards, but then again I am so flattered you have nominated me 🤣 ... oh and Fab ..

Cheers Zoran

PS - hope the knee is better  

Oh I am thinking about a whole sub forum 🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for prawns to start running right now. I will get back to this thread 🍤🍤🍤

5 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Oh I am thinking about a whole sub forum 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much Donna- you are too kind considering to dedicate a whole sub forum (correction: Sub Project “SP”) to Yowie   .... I’m just after registering this incredible SP catch. 
🙄

cheers Zoran 

ps- sorry had to cut reply short as Maria, Wayno and I are rushing off to throw some SPs at flathead and other scaly things. 

10 hours ago, GoingFishing said:

Great catch Zoran. Id leave that one whole and put it on the downrigger, trolled at perhaps 6-7 knots 🤣🤣

Good call. Don’t think this one is suitable to do the 1000 casts Scratchie talks about...but then again I’m not Scratchie. 
cheers Zoran 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

Good call. Don’t think this one is suitable to do the 1000 casts Scratchie talks about...but then again I’m not Scratchie. 
cheers Zoran 

I reckon my shoulder would be good for 50 casts on that one! Lol 😝 But if one of my snapper took that, I’d be scared! 😬😬

• Haha 4