Just goes to show you these days you never know what people are up to in your local waterway

kingie chaser

34 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Wonder if I can have his boat when the court matter is finished?  😂

Yeh nice set up hey, its amazing what drug money can buy :whistling:

I think you would keep getting pulled up for also look sus travelling around in that boat though 🤔

Without any fishing rods in the rod holders or rocket launchers..........................................😉🤣  

But in all seriousness I imagine it would come up eventually in the police auctions, you would probably know a bit about that?

Only problem, it would most likely fetch near retail being so nice??

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Scratchie said:

People will do anything for drugs! He’s got a nice boat though! Might have had better luck chasing marlin! 🤣

cheers scratchie!!! 

Well if you had a nice boat like that you could easily do some chartering work for Marlin, but that would be a pretty big pay cut although it would keep you out of prison 😁 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

Well if you had a nice boat like that you could easily do some chartering work for Marlin, but that would be a pretty big pay cut although it would keep you out of prison 😁 

You don’t earn anything in prison! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Scratchie said:

You don’t earn anything in prison! 

Depends who you are.

Some crims made clocks at Berrima (plus other toys for kids) and Rex Jackson said to put his name on them, however, he managed to gouge some of the profits for himself. 👹

Some of the crims dabbled in woodwork, and made very nice toys for kids - big trucks, dolls houses, jigsaws, etc - and made themselves a few dollars for release. These were for sale to the general public, made by low risk inmates. 

If you get sent to the Big House, you have deserved it. I could tell you more, but not putting any more into print.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1