Epic School Holidays Fishing Madness. All of on soft plastics... Some flukes and some bait!

JamoDamo

On 4/18/2021 at 12:52 PM, GordoRetired said:

Congratulations on a great school holiday and an excellent report. Looks like the fish need to be careful when you are around with a rod in your hand. 🙂

Cheers man. Plastics fishing has made me an overall better fisho and I hope to improve further into the future. Lets hope the next big one is a jew on plastics!

On 4/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, dirvin21 said:

good stuff, some very nice fish there

Cheers Dirvin. Yeah they went hard and gave me plenty of good fun!

On 4/19/2021 at 6:48 PM, Mike Sydney said:

Beautiful report mate and some cracking fish there. Congrats on a great run!

Too good! Love the outdoors and fishing can't get enough of it would rather fish than play a game anyday of the week!

On 4/18/2021 at 11:55 AM, Oscarthebeagle said:

Some great fish there, well done. You have certainly come along way since I met you at Como. 

A few years ago in mid winter I swum out and pulled a 7-8kg Jew out of the Como Baths net.

This one was still alive and put up a struggle when i got it out of the net. Took a big bit of skin off my fingers where i grabbed it (fingers in gills/thumb in mouth, dumb idea).

As I was cold, wet and bleeding I decided to keep it, still tasted as good as a caught one and had a story to go with it.

Ash

Thanks Ash. As the onset of winter begin to come more apparent i'm keen to get into some blackfish later on still obsessed with catching them even if they are difficult!