Choices, Choices. Daiwa freams 2500D or a Daiwa Kix 2500D on my td hyper 1-3kg. Need help deciding which one is the best to go with!

JamoDamo

9 hours ago, JamoDamo said:

I've made up my mind. Stuff the freams, the kix or the legalis.. I am going the shimano stradic FL 1000! $230ish and a 1-3kg td hyper balanced beautifully so thats my setup! Can't wait!

What changed your mind to go with the stradic?

I'd definitely be going with the stradic and although i do support the view of other people who say you can still catch a fish with a cheap reel, with finesse fishing its all about the smoothness, good choice on the stradic, before reading through i was going to comment and tell you to go with some sort of shimano, a stradic or ultegra, even a sedona, all decently smooth reels and good for that finesse fishing, even if its just chasing bass or its your go to light setup.

• Like 1

Ha Ha Ford V Holden.!!    Both company's Make excellent reels !! I have too many of both . My 1 to 2 kg rod has a Daiwa Aegis on it with 3lb Fluro. My clear water set up.   Perfect.   Lots of fun !!  Howard !

• Like 1