Something to cheer you up

zmk1962

7 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

Its only worse when someone leaves a bag of it on your door step 😂 

Well at least I can vouch for that brand of robovac - there was not a corner that was not visited, not a chair leg that wasn’t cleaned around, not one spot that was missed …. 😔

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

Well at least I can vouch for that brand of robovac - there was not a corner that was not visited, not a chair leg that wasn’t cleaned around, not one spot that was missed …. 😔

Sounds like the way I like my vegemite on toast, with a nice light even amount of coverage :whistling:😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

Its only worse when someone leaves a bag of it on your door step 😂 

Some young blokes I associated with at school used to do that to neighbours they did not like, plus other things.  

I preferred fishing.

Well, one mate on his wedding night had something happen to his bridal car.  Prawn heads in the hub caps (took a few days to work out where they were hidden) and a few fillets of fish wrapped around the exhaust (that did not take long to work out, the smell of very burnt fish inside the car :074:)  I know nuthin. :whistling:

The mongrels paid me back on my wedding night. Must have been 50 copies of the Daily Telegraph, sheet by sheet and rolled into balls, thrown into my car, plus about 50 balloons inflated and in the car. Could not get in without spilling some of it onto the road. (at least it would have taken them a lot of time to do that, plus the huffing and puffing with the balloons 😂 )

The missus and I drove off with people waving to us. I though that was nice, until one motorist pointed to the tree I was towing along. The bastards had pulled a 6 foot tree out of someone's garden, tied it to a length of rope and hid it under the car. Could  not see it at all before I drove off. 

• Haha 5

Hahaha ... yes very very funny in hindsight but not so much at the time .... !!!! 

All keeping safe here thanks for asking. Hope things are good in the country and not too many city folk coming to disturb the serenity !

Cheers Z