State of Origin

Yowie

• Yowie changed the title to State of Origin

lol, the best nsw side ever, still couldn't get a clean sweep.... Tommy t went missing last night.

nsw needs to win every series till 2028 to match the qld dominance. 

Edited by Rey05

Blues seemed a little clunky to me but that was to be expected when the halves have never played together .

I think Moses was a little startled at the jump from NRL to State of Origin but he will be a better player for it .

At least this game was somewhat entertaining but would have been better if the ref had  kept his whistle in his pocket a bit more and put his glasses on 🤣

QLD just wanted it more and it would be difficult to keep the hunger once you have won the series .

If Turbo holds that ball instead of trying to pass, we win! I think that Fittler got the halves wrong and should have went with Walker and Reynolds. That would have been a better combination and allowed Mitchell and Turbo to get early ball. Would also link Cook and Murray. 
Good to see QLD turn up to play but NSW should never have lost to that team! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Scratchie said:

If Turbo holds that ball instead of trying to pass, we win! I think that Fittler got the halves wrong and should have went with Walker and Reynolds. That would have been a better combination and allowed Mitchell and Turbo to get early ball. Would also link Cook and Murray. 
Good to see QLD turn up to play but NSW should never have lost to that team! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You are correct there. NSW did not have the killer instinct ALL of the time. Also missing Nathan Cleary.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rebel said:

The Ref. won the game.

Have a look at the replay.

The missus heard me yelling at the T.V. about the refs calls.  🤣  That is why she watches from the upstairs T.V., and not with me.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Scratchie said:

If Turbo holds that ball instead of trying to pass, we win! 

2 on 1 against Ponga. Ponga is ALWAYS going to go for the ball, not the tackle. Should've been a dummy and score under the posts.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 6:51 PM, Scratchie said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Freddy was just blooding Moses in so he has more options next year if Cleary is injured -best time to do it when you have won the series !  if it was one a piece I think he would have gone with Reynolds and walker .

• Like 2