Time or tide

nutsaboutfishing

You'll catch bream on sp's pretty much all day.

They can be a bit more spooky in the shallows when it's bright and calm. Wind makes a big difference in the shallows bream are far easier to catch in the shallows when it blows.

I fish when I can, bream are catchable at any stage of the tide. If you're casting at structured edges the bream are there anytime of the day and stage of the tide if you work the sp from the very edge all the way out into the derp structure You'll soon workout where they're at on that occasion.

Personally my favourite time is the first half of the runout tide.

• Like 1

I remember there were a couple of interesting  'bream on lures' articles posted on forum not so long ago -  there should be some info about tide and time. Easy to find with forum search function

I fish for bream on SP in my local estuary. Summer is more productive than winter. Most of fish were caught in the same spots. Tide side did not matter much. Fishing was in the mornings.

Tide can make a difference to where fish are, but they don't just vanish, and they still have to eat, during a high tide, they can be right up over shallow rocks, looking for crabs and stuff, during early morning and late afternoon, they will come right in close at times, but they love structure, find that rather than worrying about the tide or time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1