Fish Bake

Isaac Ct

Hi Raiders,

I thought I might share this recipe with you as I hadn't tried it until yesterday. It will work with any fish but for this recipe it's better to have the thickness of fish approximately 8mm-1cm.

First, mandelin(orthinnely slice) 3 smallish potatoes after washing. Leave the skin on as it contains most of the potatoes nutrients. Then season them with salt, pepper and olive oil and bake them in a oven at 180 celcius for 25 minutes of until crispy. Then start preparing the tomatoes (if you want). Slice 3 tomatoes into about 3mm thick rings and season with salt and pepper. Then slice up 3 small red onions and cook in a bit of olive oil until starting to brown. Once cooked add a splash of balsamic vinegar and set aside. The with fish of your choice, rub salt onto both sides of the fillets and make sure all bones and bloodline has been removed, I used trevally from my last post in this. Once the potatoes are crispy lay the fish on top followed by the tomatoes evenly spread and the onions evenly spread. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of fish but for an 8mm slice of trevally it took 10 minutes. Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cheers, Isaac CT65364051012__E5D6C0A9-B011-4698-AB2C-C9E08B6A61E0.thumb.JPG.5dfe68e7657bd74104d7601acde880a5.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...