Jump to content
  • 0

Some sort of Wrasse? (Grass/Weed Whiting)

Isaac Ct


5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
17 hours ago, JonD said:

Thought they were called grass whiting.

I think they are just common names there  @JonD , I suppose you could call it either.

Always happy to be corrected though. 🙂

Edited by Blackfish
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Create New...