How have the ramps and waterways been?

Fab1

Planning on taking my ship out very soon as I'm itching to feed some fish.

I want to feel the power of that 30hp yammy once again and feel the wind in my hair...That's right, it's been over a decade since I've had hair.

I then want to  come home via hungry jacks to feed myself and family and once home watch my wife and son just walk inside while i wash all my gear down that's had bait on it and the boat then put it all away.

I then want to sit down with a cold/strong beverage(Red cordial) in front of the telly telling myself how shit I am at fishing over and over.

Geez,I miss feeding the little fishies.😂😂

• Haha 3

I'm not sure what the ramps have been like but I can hear plenty of jetskis out on the water lately and on the handful of occassions I've been out fishing landbased post lockdown there are heaps more boats in Botany Bay than I've seen at any time over the last year.

I'm hoping it all dies down in a couple of weeks time when I will hopefully get my own boat :D

Edited by Salvatore

3 hours ago, Fab1 said:

Planning on taking my ship out very soon as I'm itching to feed some fish.

I want to feel the power of that 30hp yammy once again and feel the wind in my hair...That's right, it's been over a decade since I've had hair.

I then want to  come home via hungry jacks to feed myself and family and once home watch my wife and son just walk inside while i wash all my gear down that's had bait on it and the boat then put it all away.

I then want to sit down with a cold/strong beverage(Red cordial) in front of the telly telling myself how shit I am at fishing over and over.

Geez,I miss feeding the little fishies.😂😂

Hahahahaha Fab! 
You are certainly a realist! I’d love to see you write an optimistic post! Surely after the amount of time you’ve spent on fishraider you could scrap together a feed! 😂

cheers scratchie!!!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Scratchie said:

Hahahahaha Fab! 
You are certainly a realist! I’d love to see you write an optimistic post! Surely after the amount of time you’ve spent on fishraider you could scrap together a feed! 😂

cheers scratchie!!!

😂😂I've been eating plenty of fish mate.Problem it's from the fish markets.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, motiondave said:

I'd say avoid the hacking and possibly George's like its plagued, well....on weekends....

I've only been out on Friday as of recent and even it was 2pm arrival, Drummoyne ramp was near full. 

I've heard stories that places like parsely bay was chockers, not sure about other ramps.

@Fab1 what day and time and where were you planning? 

Overall, I expect ramps to be busy till intrastate and interstate travel resume and then overseas travel. 

I won't be going anywhere on week ends.If I could only go weekends the boat would be gone in a heartbeat.

Waiting more than a few minutes at a boat ramp isn't for me.

I was thinking hacking, windang or Greenwald point during day or night.

The beauty about night time is there's less idiots out and about and I don't know...There's something about being out at night that we like and you don't end up baked.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, noelm said:

Pretty much normal around this way, Oak Flats ramp in Lake Illawarra was not crowded yesterday, Shellharbour is OK if you're early or mid week.

I have always used windang bridge ramp with no issues.Guessing it's a different ball game these days?