Flats around botany bay

PeterSmith

Hi All,

does anyone know any flats around botany bay that are good for flicking plastics and vibes. Tried to do some research and found that apparently some decent bream gather around the rock walls on Brighton Le sands beach, but it seems like quite an exposed spot to the weather. Any advice would be greatly appreciated 👍

I have caught some solid fish on the foreshore area between the 16footer and the sailing club near captain cook bridge parking is on vanston parade if I remember 

If the groynes at brighton are too exposed you may find the kurnell groynes better
if you got access to a boat towra has some decent areas, just be wary of the reserve 

On 10/26/2021 at 6:17 PM, Restyle said:

I have caught some solid fish on the foreshore area between the 16footer and the sailing club near captain cook bridge parking is on vanston parade if I remember 

If the groynes at brighton are too exposed you may find the kurnell groynes better
if you got access to a boat towra has some decent areas, just be wary of the reserve 

I'm pretty sure there are "no fishing" signs on the Brighten le Sands groynes

Peter I’ve caught trevally, bream and flathead on the sand flats over the past month directly outside the sailing club at Dolls Point, using ecogear zx35, Samaki vibelicious and MinnowZ plastics.

Quite a pronounced gutter to play with  but it is very exposed to the wind