Fishing gear for sale

frankS

I am getting old, I have too much fishing related gear, I have nobody to leave it all to when I'm gone who is into Fishing so I have decided to part with 3/4 of it.
I have hundreds of lures that I will never get to use so these will be the main items for sale, but there are rods reels and all sorts of bits and pieces far too much to list it all so it's come and see if there is something here that might interest you.
PM me if you have something you have been seeking and I may well have it here.
Just a sample of some of the stuff I have .
Tassie devil lures size 13 gram ( only the one size ) $4 each or special price for bulk buy. 
Storm Wiggle Warts hard bodied lure $4 each ( sell for $18 in the shops ) .
Hundreds of other lures starting at $1 but obviously the better ones will have a realistic price on them, but will be heaps cheaper than shop price, some lures used but most new.
A B U mustle tip model mt-561cah 6-10kg's 1.7m long with A B U ambassador 6000 original Sweden red reel in very good condition loaded with braid line and 50 Tassie devil lures. you pick what colours you want. $400.
Shakespear ugly stick gold in as good as new condition 6ft 3-5 kg rod with Daiwa Mag Force V baitcaster reel model 103 lha Left handed baitcaster like new loaded with mono line about 12 lb $300 ONO .
Penn powerstick pps 6601 spl 2 m length 3-5kg cast weight 5-20 gram with Daiwa 2500c spinstar-X reel both are used and show wear loaded with about 8lb mono $100.
Heaps of other rods and reels and if the combos that I have mentioned don't suit I can always mix and match. All going for mates rates so give me a PM and come and have a look to see if there is something here that you want.

Have some cheap stuff if you are just starting out in fishing, rods reels etc.

Frank

• Like 4

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts