Fun Trivia

JimT

@jot I wondered where you went!

I have no probs with it. Look below and I got 10 teehee
Let me know how you go

5A13D94C-9BCC-4B74-BD6B-CC0F8EB65E94.jpeg

Any other raiders want to play??

Raiders this room was opened in 2006!

It might be fun to start playing some trivia while we wait to be fishing and boating once again

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/MRSSWORDFISHERMANS-TRIVIA-CHALLENGE-48356.html

Join up with a name - make it your raider name so we know who you are

mrsswordfisherman 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noelm said:

Signed up earlier today, had a real quick go and got 6 without thinking, next go I will get 10.....being a trivia guru that I am, if I could remember good stuff I would be a genius!

I got 1... and that was only coz I got m name right...

• Like 2

Funny thing, I started/looked at the new questions, needed to do something so only answered a couple of questions, then stared again, got side tracked again, started over and it "thinks" I took ages to complete the questions! Kind if a funny site that does that.

Once you start it times you and doesn’t stop until you submit your answers , once you have started you can’t go back and do it again or do the quiz twice as it knows you have already done it , if two people are sharing the same computer to do their separate quiz I think you have to notify them of it won’t let you do it - all there to stop people cheating I suppose .

• Like 1

Yeah, I can see that, but it just seems strange, I did (I think) 3 questions then got called away for an hour or so, logged on again and only answered 1 and got waylaid again, repeat and finally do all questions and submit, and I noticed there is a time counter, makes no difference really, it was just an observation.

1 hour ago, noelm said:

Yeah, I can see that, but it just seems strange, I did (I think) 3 questions then got called away for an hour or so, logged on again and only answered 1 and got waylaid again, repeat and finally do all questions and submit, and I noticed there is a time counter, makes no difference really, it was just an observation.

Yes as XD351 explained it is there to make sure no-one can cheat. 

Just open, press start and answer as quick as you can to get the top amount of points 

• Like 1

I got 9/10 on fish species quiz but  only around 5 or 6 for fishing in Victoria or South Australia but I was expecting that as when I get a question about AFL in the MrsWordfisherman quiz I get that wrong 99% of the time ! I occasionally jag one though :074:

There are quizzes for all sorts fishing as well on there .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, XD351 said:

I got 9/10 on fish species quiz but  only around 5 or 6 for fishing in Victoria or South Australia but I was expecting that as when I get a question about AFL in the MrsWordfisherman quiz I get that wrong 99% of the time ! I occasionally jag one though :074:

There are quizzes for all sorts fishing as well on there .

Yeah I would have won if it wasn’t for the stupid AFL question hahaha 👏👍

On 11/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Yes as XD351 explained it is there to make sure no-one can cheat. 

Just open, press start and answer as quick as you can to get the top amount of points 

I've started the quiz then got kicked off when they went into maintenance mode for an hour....but the timer didn't stop so got no points for those ones...

Jim

• Sad 1