Looking at purchasing a proper fast jigging setup

Wondering to go overhead or spin

What line and leader

What reels, rods etc.

Mainly chasing amberjack, kingfish, samsonfish and possibly dogtooth,

Any advice or a point in the right direction would help

Thanks

Take a look at this video

https://www.google.com/search?q=jigging+overhead+vs+spin&oq=jigging+overhead+vs+spin&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l2j0i22i30l6.3906j0j7&client=ms-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

The lighter the setup the better. Your going to want a very tough reel as your going to put a lot of wear and tear on them. 

If you want a spin setup, slammer 6500hs on an ocean assassin PE5 or so will be great.

Twin power with a tcurve if you have a higher budget. Or a saragosa and a treze. 

Or you could go a speed master or an sea jigger from Shimano. 

The Penn fathom in the 25 size is great on a carnage jigging rod. The fathom will handle anything your likely to encounter.

If your after massive fish and have a big budget, talica or international 16 size are great for big tuna ect. 

You could also get a underhead reel (yes they're a thing) they are basically a level wind that goes on like a spinning reel specifically for jigging. They are stupidly expensive and I don't know anyone who has one. 

You probably want around 65 to 80lbs braid on a reasonably heavy leader. If your going with the talica or international go 100lbd braid.  

Really hope this helps, but take this with a grain of salt, I very rarely jig and I'm only getting started. This is from the hours of research I've done and the minimal experience I have. 

If anyone wants, please feel free to correct this.