Sydney Boat Show IS Back.

Rebel

• 2 weeks later...

i heard on the radio the other day it might not go ahead as most of the dealers dont want to fork out the big dollars when they have no stock to sell with orders for new boats already blown out ,usually they have boat show deals but cant offer any cause they have long wait lists already same as engines .so i would say i reckon it will be on but smaller than the last show they had which was a few years ago cheers dunc33

On 3/29/2022 at 11:28 AM, dunc333 said:

i heard on the radio the other day it might not go ahead as most of the dealers dont want to fork out the big dollars when they have no stock to sell with orders for new boats already blown out ,usually they have boat show deals but cant offer any cause they have long wait lists already same as engines .so i would say i reckon it will be on but smaller than the last show they had which was a few years ago cheers dunc33

As an exhibitor i can confirm it is going ahead

• Like 2

as a exhibitor one armed fisho,yes i agree it is going ahead but has the bia been upfront with how many dealers are going or down sizing  there usual space (im nottalking about outside marina as it does not interest me ,rosehill is the best for me but that has not happened either

Been going to the boat show (as an exhibitor/worker and as a paying visitor) since it was at the "showground" where the Football Stadium is now (Moore Park) and personally I think Darling Harbour is the best venue, except for parking.......still yet to see any boat show bargains!

18 hours ago, dunc333 said:

as a exhibitor one armed fisho,yes i agree it is going ahead but has the bia been upfront with how many dealers are going or down sizing  there usual space (im nottalking about outside marina as it does not interest me ,rosehill is the best for me but that has not happened either

Dunc 333 from the layout map i have seen the exhibitor stand sizes look just like any other year mate so im not too sure what your saying is correct